Committee Director applications!


When does registration close?

Registration closes on March. However, country allocations are processed on a first-come-first-served basis. Therefore, do not wait too long with your registration; otherwise your preferences might already be taken.

Who can participate in C’MUN?

C’MUN is the largest Conference of its kind in Spain and Southern Europe. It is held on a University level. Hence, only university students are eligible to apply to the Conference. Additionally, in order to participate delegates have to be 16 years of age when the conference starts. To participate in the social program delegates need to be 18 years or older.

I cannot make it to the Conference, how do I get my money back?

Cancellations are not guaranteed. Contact the C’MUN staff to explain your case.



How many members may a delegation have?

A delegation is counted as such, if it contains more than or exactly two members. A maximum number is actually not set.

I am Head Delegate, how can I register the other members of my delegation?

Once you have filled the delegation registration, you will receive the instructions to carry on with the registration of the delegates on the email you provided.

When am I/is my delegation being allocated?

Allocations will take place on a weekly basis. However, delegates cannot be allocated until they have completed the filled out their profile, indicated their preferences and CMUN has received the payment. Furthermore, to be considered for a crisis position, delegates need to write a motivational letter and answer the indicated extra questions.

Is there the possibility to participate in a double delegation?

Visit the committees page to check the double delegations availability.

Study Guides

We publish all the study guides on our website. Check it regularly when the conference aproaches to see if it was published.

Position Papers

The deadline for the submission of position papers will be soon provided.



How much is the registration fee?

The delegate fee is 80 Euro. Plus another 30 Euro the Social Events fee.

How can I pay?

CMUN provides two different ways to pay the Conference fee: PayPal and Bank transfer.

How do I know that you received my payment?

As soon as you make your payment, communicate it to C’MUN as the confirmation email says. This also serves as the official Invitation Letter. Your steps within the registration are then completed. The CMUN Team will allocate you as soon as possible with consideration of your country preferences.

I have registered but internet broke down before I was able to access the payment step, what do I do now?

You can send us an e-mail and we will forward a payment reminder to you that contains all the necessary information on how to pay the conference fee.



Does the conference fee also include accommodation?

The Conference fee does not include accommodation, however it is possible to book hostels/hotels whilst registering for the conference. We provide several accommodation options at > Accommodations and Discounts.


Social Program

Are there any evening activities planned?

A schedule will be outlined in the Conference booklet and will be published on the CMUN website soon. All of these activities are voluntarily. The costs for the social package including all social activities, are not included in the conference fee. You will be able to book them on our website. Further information regarding the detailed schedule will be available soon.



I am from outside the European Union, do I need a Visa?

Please check whether you have to apply for a visa in order to participate at C’MUN. Note that C’MUN only issues visa letters but never guarantees nor hands out a Visa.

I need to apply for a Visa, what do I have to do?

This mainly depends on the country you are registered in and how long you intend to stay in Spain. For detailed information please contact the embassy of the Spain in your country.

Are you giving out Visa?

C’MUN itself is not giving out any Visa, nor is responsible for any problems that may arise during the application process.

What we can do for you concerning the Visa?

We want to stress that applying for a Visa may at some point turn out to be more difficult and time consuming than expected. Therefore, we advise you to apply for a Visa as soon as possible. We are willing to support you by issuing visa letters. As soon as you paid, activated and filled out your delegates profile successfully, you can request a visa letter via email and we will send the letter to you, which can be handed in at your embassy.


Invitation Letter

I need a formal invitation letter for my Institution/University, what do I do?

If you would like an Invitation letter for your institution, please let us know by sending us an e-mail to this email please state the official name of the institution, the name and the official title of the person the letter should be addressed to and an e-mail address. We will then proceed your request as soon as possible.



How do I get to Barcelona?

Barcelona is the capital of Catalonia and is therefore easily reachable either via train or plane. The closest airport is Barcelona-El Prat. You will also be able to conveniently arrive at Girona-Costa Brava Airport.

Can I get any travel discount?

Please visit this site to check possible discounts to attend C’MUN.

Scholarships & Financial Aid

Unfortunately, at this point we are not able to provide any kind of scholarship or financial aid for C’MUN.


Further information

If you have any further questions or you feel that we have not informed you sufficiently, do not hesitate to contact us via or through the contact form. You will find all the necessary information on our website: We are looking forward to welcoming you at C’MUN here in Barcelona!

Warm regards,
The CMUN Team