When does registration close?

Registration closes around one month before the conference starts. However, country allocations are processed on a first-come-first-served basis and might close earlier due to reaching total capacity. Therefore, do not wait too long with your registration; otherwise, your preferences might already be taken. Check if applications are open here.

Who can participate in C’MUN?

C’MUN is the largest conference of its kind in Spain and Southern Europe. It is held on a University level. Hence, only university students are eligible to participate in the conference. Additionally, to participate, delegates must be 16 years of age when the sessions start. Delegates need to be 18 years or older to participate in the social program.

Can I participate in a double delegation?

Visit the committees’ page to check the double delegation availability.

Scholarships & Financial Aid

Unfortunately, at this point, we cannot provide any scholarship or financial aid for C’MUN.

Payment of the fees

How much is the registration fee?

The delegate fee is 100€. Plus another 30€ if you want to participate in the Social Events.

How can I pay?

The payment method and procedure are detailed on this page.

How do I know that you received my payment?

As soon as you make your payment, communicate it to C’MUN through this page, as the confirmation email says. When you do so, the steps within the registration are completed. Considering your country and committee preferences, the C’MUN Team will allocate you as soon as possible. If there is any problem verifying your payment, we will contact you to sort it out.

I didn’t receive the confirmation email when I submitted my application.

Wait a few minutes and check out the spam folder, as some providers might try to filter automatic emails.

If you still did not get a confirmation email, try submitting the form again. If you keep encountering the same problem, contact us to check if your application did, indeed, arrive.

I cannot make it to the conference, how do I get my money back?

Cancellations are not guaranteed. Contact the C’MUN staff to explain your case.


I am the Head Delegate; how can I register the other delegation members?

Once you have submitted the delegation registration, you will receive the instructions to carry on with the registration of the delegates in the email you provided.

When am I/is my delegation being allocated?

Allocations will occur every week starting around three months before the conference. However, delegates can only be allocated once they have filled out their application indicating their preferences and C’MUN has verified the payment of the fee.


Where can I find the Study Guides?

We publish all the study guides on our website. Check it regularly when the conference approaches to see if it was published.

How can I upload my Position Paper?

Position papers are required to be uploaded to the C’MUN Portal by delegates by the deadline displayed in the portal. Once you have uploaded yours, you’ll be able to read other delegates’ position papers. You can find guidelines for your position paper here.

Are there any evening activities planned?

Yes! The schedule will be published on our website and in the conference booklet. Of course, none of these activities is mandatory. The costs for the social package are not included in the regular conference fee. You can book them on our website while you apply or after. For further information regarding the social events, visit this page.


Does the conference fee also include accommodation?

The conference fee does not include accommodation. However, some recommendations and advice that might interest you can be found on this page.


How do I get to Barcelona?

Barcelona is the sixth largest metro area in the EU and is therefore easily reachable by train, plane, ship or bus. The closest airport is the “Josep Tarradellas Barcelona-El Prat airport”, used by many affordable airlines. 

The city’s central train station is Sants Station, where high-speed trains arrive.

Can I get any travel discount?

Please visit this page to check for possible transportation discounts to attend C’MUN.


I am not a European Union/EAA/Schengen citizen. Do I need a visa?

Please check the Spanish Government website to see whether you must apply for a visa to participate at C’MUN. Note that C’MUN only issues visa letters but does not guarantee nor hand out a Visa.

I checked, and I do need to apply for a visa. What do I have to do?

It depends on your country and how long you intend to stay in Spain. For detailed information, please contact or visit the website of the Spanish Embassy in your country for further instructions.

Are you giving out a visa?

C’MUN does not give out any Visa, nor is it responsible for any problems that may arise during the application process.

What can we do for you concerning the visa?

We want to stress that, depending on your country, applying for a visa may sometimes be more complex and time-consuming than expected. Therefore, we advise you to start as soon as possible. We are willing to support you by issuing visa letters. Once you have successfully paid, activated, and filled out your delegate profile, you can request a visa letter via email to, and we will send the letter to you, which can be handed in at your embassy.

I need a formal invitation letter for my Institution/University. How can I get one?

If you would like an invitation letter for your institution, please let us know by sending us an email at In this email, please state the official name of the institution, the name and the official title of the person to whom the letter should be addressed and an email address. We will then proceed with your request as soon as possible.

Further information

If you have any further questions or feel we have not informed you sufficiently, please contact or message us through our social media platforms. We are looking forward to welcoming you at C’MUN here in Barcelona!